Sunday, September 28, 2008
Summary #1
After reading through my blogs, I can say that I truly value my leisure time even though there are some constraints that prevent me from enjoying it on a regular basis. Especially with my conflicting school and work schedule, i rarely get to do the things I enjoy. School is the biggest constraint right now because of all the work and readings I have to do, but whenever I think I have a day off, I usually get scheduled to work. I am grateful that these are my only constaints right now, because when I get older, I know that my career, family, and my children will somehow get in the way; therefore I enjoy myself and travel as much as I can before life gets too hectic. I can now say that I understand what events are considered leisure, example: my trip to Punta Cana. Every single move I made during that week-long trip was freely chosen, everything made me very happy, and I returned back home feeling completely satisfied.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You created a blog but have added only a little significant information. Why? The blog summary does not work unless you have blogs that you can re-read to reflect on. 4/10
Post a Comment