Last weekend was so crazy that I didnt even have time to sit down for a minute!
Usually my weekends consist of boring activities like doing homework, cleaning the house, and sometimes seeing friends when our schedules dont conflict. But last weekend was awesome! Friday night I ended up going out for supper with my friend that was here from Toronto. AND I HARDLY EVER GO OUT FOR SUPPER!! Saturday i worked but WENT OUT FOR SUPPER AGAIN for my friends graduation dinner at a resto called El Gladiatore in Laval, getting home was a fun little adventure in itself! I missed the hockey game which sucked but I wasnt too sad since we lost again Boston anyway. And sunday, My two friends and I drove down to Vermont to go shopping!! I've been wanting to go to Hollister for such a long time now, so we finally did it!
On the way back we had to go through the duty office and they ended up charging us a ridiculous amount of duty and even searched our car on a freezing cold day...what morons!!
SO i had a great weekend filled with excitement and this weekend will suck cause i'll be doing schoolwork :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment