Monday, September 15, 2008
My vacation!
This past week I went on my first all inclusive vacation. I went to Punta Cana, Dominican Repulbic and had an amazing time! We got really lucky weather wise, we just missed Hurricane Ike, and left before the next hurricane was scheduled to hit. We got to go shopping and drive through the town to see how these people really live when they are not on the resort. It was a real eye-opener since I have never been to a country like this before. The most exciting part of this trip was that I got to swim with dolphins!!! Even though it was only for a few minutes, it was worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi! My name is Jessica your TA for the semester and I just wanted to introduce myself. Nice poll on your site and I look forward to reading the rest of your posts during the semester!
hey Lauren! My name is John and just wanted to say that I enjoyed your blog expecially about how you went to punta cana and dominican republic! I've been there before and you're right it is beautiful!
Take care and I'll see you around.
Post a Comment