Sunday, September 21, 2008
My weekend!!!!!!
I would just like to share with you what I did this weekend...Don't get too excited, it was nothing spectacular at all! But the best part was that I WENT SHOPPING!! I absolutely love to shop! Some might even say that is my favorite leisure activity! (haha im a nerd i know!) I found the nicest pair of black high-top converse shoes and i've been looking for them everywhere so i'm extremely happy about that! I probably should have been outside enjoying the gorgeous weather while it lasts, but that plan totally went down the drain... I also went to the Habs practice this morning which was pretty cool! I never really got a good look at Kurt Muller but I did today and he is very good looking!!!! So ya, I had a pretty sweet weekend, and i got a haircut too which is always fun!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like your blogging style... and I am sure it is a good hair cut too. Keep adding to your blogs.
SH
Post a Comment